Sunday, January 9, 2011

Snowy Sunday





It's just a typical snowy day in Bradford, PA.  Today I have to make my way back home to prepare for work tomorrow, but of course I found the time to snap some outfit shots before I have to hit the road! There's a huge pile of lumber out behind the house where Dan stays, and he thought it'd be the perfect place for a shoot.  He was right! 

I styled this outfit around my grandmother's fur hat.  I just love how fluffy it is, and because it's white, I can pair it with so many things! It even protected my ears from the 17 degree cold.  As you've probably guessed, red is my favorite color, and I love pairing red, black, and white together, especially during the winter months.  Well, that's all for now, I really should be going.







Photos by Dan.

Fur hat: vintage, having once belonged to my grandmother
Cashmere polka dot scarf: scarf vendor in the mall
Red coat: Anne Klein
90's leather Coach purse: ebay
Opaque tights: Express
Black ankle boots: Sam & Libby via DSW

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for stopping by! I appreciate your feedback! :)