Saturday, January 8, 2011

Bradford Bound



This weekend I braved the wintry weather to visit Dan in Bradford, PA where he goes to school.  We spent a lazy Saturday meandering through thrift, vintage, and antique shops in downtown Bradford and had brunch at our favorite local eatery, John William's European Pastry Shop.  I didn't have too much shopping luck, but I did find a 70's navy blue polka dot blouse and an adorable baby blue flowered sweater guard.  Shopping strictly second hand for clothing is tough! I'm dying to get my hands on a pair of oxfords or brown leather lace-up ankle boots! Tonight we are driving to Kane, PA, where Dan is playing a show.  He wouldn't want me to mention this, but he's a fantastic musician! He plays guitar and sings.  Perhaps I'll even snap a few photos at the show to share.






Photos by Dan.

Red cardigan: TJ Maxx
Blouse: JC Penny
80's black & white wool skirt: thrifted
Bow belt: Gap
Opaque tights: Express
Shoes: Nine West
90's leather Coach purse: Ebay



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for stopping by! I appreciate your feedback! :)