Dan took these pictures from around my bedroom on Saturday will I was dawdling and taking entirely too long to get ready for our Pittsburgh trip (or so it seemed to him.) After taking a peek at these, I'm thinking I should make a habit of running late to see what kinds of photos I can get out of him while he's waiting!
And now, a brief summary of each photo:
1. A gift from Claire (yes, food glamorizer girl). I told you she gives great gifts!
2. A dried bouquet of yellow roses that Dan got me somewhere along the way. Is it bad that I can't remember why? My best guess is from when I found out I landed my first librarian gig this summer.
3. A hat box from my Great Aunt Ruth full of old fur hats makes a lovely wall decoration.
4. A gift from a past teacher.
5. The top of my dresser.
6. As you can see, my scarf collection has gotten so large that it now needs its own coat rack, which works very well for scarf storage, I might add.