Wednesday, February 9, 2011

The Food Glamorizer



Two years ago around the holidays I had the opportunity to see a friend who had moved to Columbus, OH, and who I had not seen in awhile.  I was so excited to see her, my excitement mounting when she announced she had a Christmas gift for me.  Claire's gifts are often unusual and always delightful, and she didn't disappoint this time.  Somewhere along her travels she had picked up a vintage food glamorizer. I'm pretty sure it's just a fancy potato peeler, but you have to admit that those ad guys in the 60's did a great job naming this puppy.  Who doesn't want to make their food more glamorous? It was the perfect gift!

1 comment:

  1. Really nice indeed!Glamorous food super!
    P.S.Thank you for stopping by at my blog!

    http://nothinglikefashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for stopping by! I appreciate your feedback! :)