Sunday, January 2, 2011

My New Favorite Thrift


As I mentioned in my first post, one of my New Year's Resolutions is to attempt to shop strictly thrift/consignment/vintage for one whole year.  So far, so good.  About a month ago I was out thrift shopping when I stumbled upon this charming red wool sweater and instantly fell in love.  From the collar to the dainty buttons to the fact that it keeps me toasty in this cold weather, I just love everything about it! Dan and I braved today's freezing temperatures to snap some shots of this sweater in action.  I intended for this outfit to be a holiday outfit, but then I came down with the stomach flu on Christmas day and missed the holiday parties I had been hoping to wear it to.  Oh well, it made for a great church outfit today instead!



Photos by Dan.

Red wool sweater: thrifted
Black wool skirt: vintage
Opaque tights: Lands End
Shoes: Nine West
'90's leather Coach purse: Ebay

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for stopping by! I appreciate your feedback! :)