Monday, June 13, 2011

A Feature! Or two!

Amanda of The Upside of Wonder has been kind enough to feature me in her Hello, Blogosphere editorial.  This, in turn, prompted features on Victoria of Justice Pirate's Modest Fashion Features and a mention on another site that Victoria contributes to, Ruby-Eyed Okapi.  I would like to thank these ladies for their support, and after my brief hiatus I have lots of summery outfit ideas that I can't wait to photograph and post!

Until then, here's a look at what I've been up to lately:





8 comments:

  1. Congratulations on the features, and I'm so glad you're back!

    I love that first photo; the golden lighting is really stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh isn't that drink lovely? And I would gladly steal those sunglasses while you were distracted with it. Congrats on the love.


    Marie @ Lemondrop ViNtAge
    June giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  3. congrats on the features. I am totally jealous of what you've been up to lately :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. congrats! this cocktail looks so fresh and beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. hi Libby! so very glad to see you're back in the blogoshphere (or that you never really left)! i am about due for a little break myself pretty soon. would love to relax on that boat and with that fruity drink-- looks like the perfect start to summer.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay for being featured!

    Your weekend looks great! I am still waiting on summer to start over here... I think maybe Michigan forgot about it or something.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, the sunlight in these pictures that casts the warm glow is just beautiful!

    Congratulations on all of the lovely features! You rightfully deserve them :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. ohh lucky girl!! I love sailing!!! Very nice photos!*

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for stopping by! I appreciate your feedback! :)