Wednesday, January 19, 2011

She & Him!


She & Him - Don't Look Back from Merge Records on Vimeo.

Ok, I can hardly contain my excitement.  I'm a huge Zooey Deschanel fan.  I've admired her acting and personal style for quite awhile, and when I heard that she and M. Ward were going to be putting out an album together back in 2007, I was ecstatic! I purchased Volume One on iTunes the day it was released and have been listening to it faithfully ever since.

Volume Two's release last March helped me fight the winter blah's (around these parts it's not spring until mid-April), and Dan helped my dreams come true last summer when he got me tickets to see them play at the House of Blues in Cleveland last summer.  Here are some pics!




Anyway, when Dan informed me today that She & Him had released a music video to "Don't Look Back" today, my heart skipped a beat! It is my humble opinion that Zooey and Matt should be required to create music videos for each and every one of their songs, but hey, that's just me.

Please just view it.  You won't be sorry!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for stopping by! I appreciate your feedback! :)